Friday, December 21, 2012

The Bathroom

I made a comment on Facebook last year about this crazy bathroom that I encountered.  It's the women's bathroom at the restaurant Van Gogh here in Santos, and I've never seen a bathroom like it before, nor do I anticipate seeing one like it ever again.

It's our favorite place to eat pizza, and their other food is good, too.  But it's worth the trip just to see the bathroom.  (Women's only. Otto, Andy, and Sam tell me the men's room isn't the same.)   When we were there last, I remembered to take my camera so you could see it, too.

This is outside of the stall where the sinks are.


This is INSIDE the stall. Never will you experience so many angles of yourself, ahem, "using the facilities".  Oh, and no smoking, by the way.




And apparently because people have had problems finding the door to get out, they've installed these helpful arrows on the floor pointing the way to the exit.



It's really something to behold.  The pictures don't do it justice!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, pretty cool and exotic, I guess folks in Santos really worry about their appearances, you know, being close to the beach and all. Ladies want access to view all their angles... lol...

    Abracos

    ;)

    Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ray, I doubt they want to view THAT many angles!! :o)

      Delete
  2. Wow! I don't know if I would be able to not get dizzy. Its almost like being in a fun house...That is just wild!!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete